The Crimson Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesIRC #crimsonRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Crimson Order Political Party Forums!
Congratulations to the most awesome guy there is, our new Party President!
If you dont have alot of time please support the party by voting, shouting and commenting party articles
Thanks to all that contribute to the New eCanadian Assistance Program
Party Position #2!! Keep spreading the word
free internet radio
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada?

Go down 
+2
guagature
Crisfire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crisfire
Party Founder
Crisfire

Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada? Empty
PostSubject: Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada?   Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Please include your citizen name and citizen link and then ask your question, it will be answered shortly.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://thecrimsonorderparty.canadian-forum.com
guagature
Party Founder
guagature

PostSubject: Re: Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada?   Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:36 am

I got a question, does anyone know when the hell eCan is going to get a NE so citizens can get a chance early on to complete "Enter 2012 as a true patriot" and take down 300 enemies

Back to top Go down
Dierios
Party Founder
Dierios

PostSubject: Re: Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada?   Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:36 pm

asap?
Back to top Go down
David Icke

David Icke

PostSubject: Re: Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada?   Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:48 am

Hi! My English is ok, but my grammar is not that good so I apologize in advance.

I have a suggestion. It's about how to help almost every citizen.

So a lot of people is not interested in writting articles and they will never get the gold they could receive from 1000 subscribers. I think we all can help them.
When player starts a newspaper it cost him 2 gold and when he gets 1000 subscribers he gets 5 gold. Profit of 3 gold. It's very simple. eCanada has over 2000 active players and everyone can make 1 click to subscribe (that's all, it costs nothing!) and when the player reaches 1000 subscribers you can easily click again and unsubscribe if you're not interested in it. And we all have friends and then we can show nespapers link to them and they just have to make one click. With this players would be encouraged to start a newspaper and write.
Even if the player doesn't want to run a newspaper, he'd still have 2 benefits:

1) 3 extra gold
2) if he'd run for congress, he could post his presentation in his newspaper.

I know this sounds difficult to achieve, but it's doable. In few days or weeks player should get extra 3 gold.

I think this should be addition to our New Assistance Program since it increases players wealth. With 3 gold he can build for example extra fruit orchard and can make daily profit of 40CAD . We should open new topic in forum about new newspapers, where any player who started a newspaper can post link of his newspaper. And then all players who read forum just have to make one click on his link and subscribe and post link elswhere.This would benefit to all society especially to the players who started playing eRepublik recently and would show how we care for community and how awesome is TCO.
Back to top Go down
Dierios
Party Founder
Dierios

PostSubject: Re: Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada?   Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:22 am

To answer your question David, i would love to see something like this happen, but the reality is that you may get up to 100, then people ill stop caring. it's incrediably hard to get a 1000 subscribers, hell our president has been in for three months and hasn't yet.

As for supporting each other. I am unsure but i think we have a "Vote it up" thread some where on the forums. As well that as a Party we should subscribe to each others newspapers regardless.

I hope i answered your questio well David.
Back to top Go down
Viper717

PostSubject: Re: Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada?   Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:08 am

I have a quick question in regards to making money/gold.
For example, right now the next "objective" is to build a weapons factory, this costs 10.00 Gold, i have 4.00 how i earn the additional gold required? Can i sell my virtual body? lol Smile
I'm wondering how to make gold without purchasing it, and also, it seems like I can only earn money from working at a job which doesn't pay much $200/day.

Any help or tips you can provide to make money would be great!

Thank you
-V
Back to top Go down
Dierios
Party Founder
Dierios

PostSubject: Re: Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada?   Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:24 am

One of the biggest problem's with this game is be self suffiecient. When i was a younger player hey gave us 3 wheat farms and 1 food store, do you have that?

My best thing to say is to sit tight and earn the gold unless you're willing to buy it. Join an MU if you haven't already, and make sure you save your gold... don't spend it all.

Also The missions on the side aren't the biggest part of this game, i'd (like i said) join an MU, and talk to people so you can spend as little money as you can.

This is just my opinion, i'd wait for others to help you out as well.

-Dierios VP.
Back to top Go down
Viper717

PostSubject: Re: Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada?   Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:27 am

Dierios wrote:
When i was a younger player hey gave us 3 wheat farms and 1 food store, do you have that?

I do have the 3 fams and 1 food store, they dont produce alot of goods when i work in them and its not generating any income for me outside of that (not that i can tell)

Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
easternp
Party Founder
easternp

PostSubject: Re: Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada?   Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:32 am

I would sell all food that you don't use through the market, you will make a bit of money, then later upgrade your food company, and also sell the extra food raw material. this will help for the long run.

Easternp
Back to top Go down
David Icke

David Icke

PostSubject: Re: Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada?   Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Does anyone have a friend who is thinking about joining eRepublik?
If you have, can he join via my referrer link

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/DavidIcke

so I can finish 2 missions: Find el Dorado and Canada needs help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada?   Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have a question to anything that concerns eRepublik or eCanada?
Page 1 of 1