The Crimson Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesIRC #crimsonRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Crimson Order Political Party Forums!
Congratulations to the most awesome guy there is, our new Party President!
If you dont have alot of time please support the party by voting, shouting and commenting party articles
Thanks to all that contribute to the New eCanadian Assistance Program
Party Position #2!! Keep spreading the word
free internet radio
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who we are and what we do

Go down 
+4
Funky Hum24n
C. buzz
Dierios
John Stattler
8 posters
AuthorMessage
John Stattler

John Stattler

Who we are and what we do Empty
PostSubject: Who we are and what we do   Who we are and what we do EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Since we all will be working together introductions are in order. I'll make the start, everyone else fall in.

I'm 31, German, located in central Bavaria and work in the glorious and well earning private security community (I weaseled myself into the positon of a shift captain, thus all I do is shuffle files, send waves after waves of my own expendables men into their deaths, try not to cast any decision which could threaten my laid-back job - that is when I'm not outside kicking ass and taking names). I have a background in history and political science (e.g. I failed university because I'm a lazy slack). When I'm not busy enforcing or pushing people around I enjoy swimming, running, reading and cooking.

I discovered eRep about three years ago and used it to distract myself from the boredom of long, lonely night-shifts.

I retired my former account a few weeks ago and decided to get back into the game with a new avatar to start from scratch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/5429106
Dierios
Party Founder
Dierios

PostSubject: Re: Who we are and what we do   Who we are and what we do EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 pm

And you were?

Back to top Go down
C. buzz
Party Founder
C. buzz

PostSubject: Re: Who we are and what we do   Who we are and what we do EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:20 pm

All right. Guess I'll be next:

I'm 17, Canadian, in Northern Ontario...actually, just a little steel town named Sault Ste. Marie...Needless to say the steel industry is what keeps my city alive. I'm currently in high school learning politics, world issues, and world history from the 16th Century (i.e; WW1, WW2, War of 1812, etc.) and go to Superior Heights C&VS (My city's new "super-school" and 2 time back-to-back OFFSA football champs. Thinking of sticking around for another year to help the team. When I'm not waking up at 6 a.m to go to hell, I enjoy sleeping in, learning more about history, and learning more about war.

I started my eRep days...what was it...2-3 years ago? I was promptly asked to join TCO and that's been my home ever since, helping by being Captain of the 2nd Legion Heavy Moose Cavalry, making sure they stay in line and do some damage on the battlefield. This has been my only eRep account, only pinned once by the admins for anything, and that was calling Rylde a traitor.
Back to top Go down
Dierios
Party Founder
Dierios

PostSubject: Re: Who we are and what we do   Who we are and what we do EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:13 am

17 also, in Alberta... not much to me haha
Back to top Go down
C. buzz
Party Founder
C. buzz

PostSubject: Re: Who we are and what we do   Who we are and what we do EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:17 am

Who said there was much about me? I did a whole lot of nothing throughout my life. Most of that's prone to change.
Back to top Go down
Funky Hum24n

Funky Hum24n

PostSubject: Re: Who we are and what we do   Who we are and what we do EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:32 am

I'm perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871
C. buzz
Party Founder
C. buzz

PostSubject: Re: Who we are and what we do   Who we are and what we do EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:08 am

HAHAHAHA...oh. You're serious.
Back to top Go down
mirek
Party Founder
mirek

PostSubject: Re: Who we are and what we do   Who we are and what we do EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:53 pm

I'm a 17 year old (okay,not yet,I'm 17 in march -__-) high school student from a little town near Croatian capital. Hopefully a future student of political science Razz
Back to top Go down
Jolabent

Jolabent

PostSubject: Re: Who we are and what we do   Who we are and what we do EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:15 pm

I am a 47 year old mom of 3 sons who are definitely older than a lot of players here lol. I grew up in BC but have called Edmonton, Alberta my home for the past 18 years. I am 1 year shy of getting my Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Business and minoring in Theology. The strangest mix you will probably see. I was a hard core gamer with my sons until about 3 years ago and was working as a computer support tech when I decided to change careers. Time no longer was there and so I quit and now just play a couple of online text based games that don't demand hours and hours of my time.

I started E-Rep on Nov 12 of this year as someone's referral so they could get their mission accomplished. I met a wonderful person named Janos who convinced me that TCO was the way to go and would be able to help reach a lot of milestones. Janos got me established with a lot of food to help settle some of my apprehension in not being able to work for high money, got me hooked up with the link for the Construction Program and then lead me to TCO.
Back to top Go down
David Icke

David Icke

PostSubject: Re: Who we are and what we do   Who we are and what we do EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm 24 years old, from Croatia. I study economics. I just have to write my final diploma work and I'm finished with studying. In my free time I enjoy watching movies, learning new languages(I speak SerboCroatian and Slovenian fluently, English and basic German, Italian and Spanish) and playing sports. My real name is Jan. In eRepublik I chose name David Icke because I'm big admirer of him and his work and I want that people hear for him. eCanada is awesome and I enjoy this game very much.
Back to top Go down
Sm1tty

Sm1tty

PostSubject: Re: Who we are and what we do   Who we are and what we do EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:57 am

I am a 25yr old male from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Follow most sports, play most sports.

Found eRepublik in December 2011 enjoying it and looking to get more involved.

My background is BBA majoring in Accounting and IT. Currently working as a Director of Revenue accounting for an internet advertising company specializing in technology.
Back to top Go down
Dierios
Party Founder
Dierios

PostSubject: Re: Who we are and what we do   Who we are and what we do EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:33 am

Hi i'm Dierios and i'm an alchoholic.
Back to top Go down
C. buzz
Party Founder
C. buzz

PostSubject: Re: Who we are and what we do   Who we are and what we do EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi Dierios.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who we are and what we do   Who we are and what we do Empty

Back to top Go down

Who we are and what we do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Order :: Welcome to The Crimson Order Political Party :: The Crimson Pub-
Jump to: