The Crimson Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesIRC #crimsonRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Crimson Order Political Party Forums!
Congratulations to the most awesome guy there is, our new Party President!
If you dont have alot of time please support the party by voting, shouting and commenting party articles
Thanks to all that contribute to the New eCanadian Assistance Program
Party Position #2!! Keep spreading the word
free internet radio
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crisfire
Party Founder
Crisfire

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:18 am

Back to top Go down
https://thecrimsonorderparty.canadian-forum.com
Dierios
Party Founder
Dierios

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:51 am

not a fan of mw3, samne shit, new label.

bf3....nuff said
Back to top Go down
mirek
Party Founder
mirek

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:45 am

I always liked CoD more than BF Very Happy MW3 seems pretty nice
Back to top Go down
Eric Last
Party Founder
Eric Last

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:19 am

The co-op campaign for BF3 sucks. The single player campaign is pretty awesome, though - haven't completely finished it yet, but it's very enjoyable so far. I haven't done much multiplayer, either - it's alright.

Overall, I'd have to say MW3 is better. It might be the same-old, but I enjoy multiplayer more, and the campaign story (so far - I haven't finished this one either) seems better to me, and it's a lot more flashy with all the cinematics and what have you. And the new co-op survival mode is fucking awesome to say the least.

So, while I do like both, I'd have to say MW3 > BF3.

Just my personal opinion, though - I can definitely see how someone could like BF3 more.
Back to top Go down
C. buzz
Party Founder
C. buzz

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:55 pm

I don't like any shooting games really. To be honest, it's the same thing over and over. You run, shoot a gun, throw a grenade, stab someone. BF3 if the same thing, but different. Drive a tank, fire the cannon, pilot a jet, shoot with the jet, pilot a helicopter, die in the helicopter. For me, I want challenge. I want it to be different everytime I play. GIVE ME HOCKEY!!!
Back to top Go down
Dierios
Party Founder
Dierios

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:57 pm

I should say ya'll should go play real fps like Counter strike Source but i'll just leave that here.
Back to top Go down
C. buzz
Party Founder
C. buzz

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Ahem...I hold my point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film   Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and a short film
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crimson Order :: Welcome to The Crimson Order Political Party :: Movie and Game Trailers-
Jump to: