The Crimson Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesIRC #crimsonRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Crimson Order Political Party Forums!
Congratulations to the most awesome guy there is, our new Party President!
If you dont have alot of time please support the party by voting, shouting and commenting party articles
Thanks to all that contribute to the New eCanadian Assistance Program
Party Position #2!! Keep spreading the word
free internet radio
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CP Nomination of Francois.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncorporated
Party Founder

CP Nomination of Francois. Empty
PostSubject: CP Nomination of Francois.   CP Nomination of Francois. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:22 am

I have to say I am quite upset over the party nomination. I understand that the greater consensus decided to vote for no candidate at all.

I was unaware that a party HAS to endorse a candidate, but if that's the case then perhaps the "none of the above" option should be circumvented. The nomination itself is not what upsets me, but the repercussions in which it will entail. This month's CP race is the worst yet and will only cause more division within the country. I fear this decision will lesson TCOP's influence and reputation.

TCOP had the following options, in my opinion of course:

Respect the "Must Nominate" bullshit eRep rule and communicate with another party on backing their candidate.

Respect the "Must Nominate" bullshit eRep rule and nominate a near-dead citizen with a statement of our intent to abstain from CP nominations and issue a "blocker" of sorts.

Communicate with the party, or those willing, on chucking the "None of the above" and nominate the next highest poll result.

Do nothing, see what happens when the eRep deadline expires without filling out the CP Nomination.
Back to top Go down
Crisfire
Party Founder
Crisfire

PostSubject: Re: CP Nomination of Francois.   CP Nomination of Francois. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:59 pm

the party doesnt have to endosre anyone in game, that was my mistake

Theres no option to not nominate someone but theres a work around, all you have to do is nominate someone, then they have to quit the party and the nomination is empty.

Currently we are not nominating anyone in game as Wilhelm helped with the work around
Back to top Go down
https://thecrimsonorderparty.canadian-forum.com
Funky Hum24n

Funky Hum24n

PostSubject: Re: CP Nomination of Francois.   CP Nomination of Francois. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:33 pm

TCOp: We don't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871
Uncorporated
Party Founder

PostSubject: Re: CP Nomination of Francois.   CP Nomination of Francois. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:26 am

In that case, all is well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CP Nomination of Francois.   CP Nomination of Francois. Empty

Back to top Go down

CP Nomination of Francois.
Page 1 of 1